• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 [BRA]RAMOS wallhack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gisbourne

Spanky
Game Admin
Donator
Ye, he has it. But i cant stay shut and not comment your demo. Please try not to talk to a cheater - dont insult him, dont be so honest about you making a demo. This one was just stupid he continued playing with his hack, and you were just lucky. This behaviour is not professional and insulting even a cheater is still against server rules. Or at least if you have to play with him a bit, do it once you got full and strong demo recorded. Banned, thanks!

Ye, he has it. But i cant stay shut and not comment your demo. Please try not to talk to a cheater - dont insult him, dont be so honest about you making a demo. This one was just stupid he continued playing with his hack, and you were just lucky. This behaviour is not professional and insulting even a cheater is still against server rules. Or at least if you have to play with him a bit, do it once you got full and strong demo recorded. Banned, thanks!
Nope.

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
and what if it did not cheat? and you made a mistake, what you did was insulting someone. it shifts a blame from that alleged cheater to you. And in any case, what is the point in arguing with cheaters, you just give them the attention they came for anyways. They are just random numbers in the wall of shame, no matter how annoying they were. But if you want to be a future member in this community one day, you better learn that fast, or that day will not come anytime soon. Rules are set to be followed, not questioned. At least those related to remaining calm and polite as humanly possible. So WE give a crap, and your cheater also gave a crap, you could have sabotaged your own effort by further engaging him in conversation. I really hate when i try to record someone and he likes to chat with every player that accuses him. Remember this boyo, this our time you are also taking, not just yours, use it wisely. The point is to make a short and obvious demo. Gis told you all you need to know, instead of Nope, i would say thank you.

Gisbourne

Spanky
Game Admin
Donator
that's how i talk with cheaters like those so none give a crap
I love how all of a sudden you are so aware of how to proceed with demos and cheaters. Now im sure you know a lot more than me! You got nothing more to learn, those 8 bans you put your hand in were enough to make you fully experienced cheaters slayer! You are right, no more tips and help from my side.

Edit: i hope you know what sarcasm is lyed.

Please try not to talk to a cheater - dont insult him, dont be so honest about you making a demo. This one was just stupid he continued playing with his hack, and you were just lucky. This behaviour is not professional and insulting even a cheater is still against server rules.
The only reason i got in this topic is that i don't wanna learn any kind of respect and stuff like that ever ! since i lost my mother who was the only person who built my personality and taught me about this world especially ''respect'', and this is SOOOO annoying for me only in this world. i didn't mean to mention that but i really hate this dude, DAMN !

Gisbourne

Spanky
Game Admin
Donator
Ehhh I didnt expect us to get that far from a stupid ban request. I didnt have any bad intensions and didnt mean to make you say things like this. Honestly i dont know what to say now and let me end it here, this talk went too serious and delicate to continue it, especially in public. I'll just lock it. The cheater is banned, lets move on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.