1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bought a new computer and i need graphic resolution in the COD4 options

Discussion in 'Problems & Solutions' started by WaRRirOzz, Nov 28, 2017.

1. WaRRirOzz

WaRRirOzz Registered

2. the MINION

the MINION Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac Banrighted Warteam Member

Nobody should help you with this creepy thread.....
    Do you not find the menu?
    Else go into the cfg and change it there:

r_Mode "1920x1080"

3. Lyzone

Lyzone . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What a useless thread.

What you are asking for makes no sense, you need to elaborate and tell us more, otherwise this is just gibberish.

If you are asking for what resolution you should be playing on, just play on what you find works for you.
    If aspect ratio is weird (image is stretched or squeezed) change it from 4:3 (or whatever you have it on ) to whatever works for you.
    If there is no resolution option (???) in your options menu, open console with ~ key (above tab key) and type /r_mode [what resolution you want]

4. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

@WaRRirOzz please dont spam the forum. Try to solve your problems in private messages to any of us first. All those "hey, who wants to play with me" or "help me, i cant find resolution option in menu" threads look just like a desperate search for attention. I dont say you are not allowed to make threads - but do it in a moderate way and only if there is a real reason for it.

ElementX, Hybrid, -Ho-Oh- and 3 others like this.
  5. WaRRirOzz

WaRRirOzz Registered

Well okay, i just wanted some help.. Well well, just delete the thread then @Gisbourne

6. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

wow.... no comment :D look internet is huge source of information and dont be lazy go and search for them ... and anyways you play CoD and you dont know the resolution to use.... mate its better if you sell that pc it is not for you:rolleyes::D:D

ElementX likes this.
  7. Sammy

Sammy Game Admin Game Admin Warteam Member

Don't take it wrong from me or others but forum threads are for general public viewing. Usually when we run out of ideas or use it for things related to the organizations functioning. Sure asking a question isn't a crime, but these things can easily be solved by talking in PM with members and registered folks of the community. Having thread after thread and in each thread having a post each like a chat room isn't the best way to go isn't it? Always ready to help when we come online in our times :) Hope you understand the issue.

-Ho-Oh-, Gisbourne, Trobon and 4 others like this.