1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bb

Discussion in '(Non-)Members announcements' started by Psycho, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psycho

Psycho Troll master trolled by Admins

Im a person that belives that when u make a mistake its time to pay for ur mistake ... I made a big mistake and because of that I will leave now ... My biggest mistake in jff was letting Rise join and getting other people vote for him ... Disapointed in people ...
    Maybe I reaplly one day when my mistake is out ...

C ya all ingame. Cheers

2. kurdistan

kurdistan Registered

What is this? :O

3. Anubis

Anubis The Great Kickrighted

When I vote, everyone should listen.

Psycho and kurdistan like this.
  4. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

i am confused , can u pls explain this

WarDog21 likes this.
  5. mackk

mackk Senior Admin Senior Admin

pls explain.. and pls reconsider, you are great memeber, it would be shame

6. R!sE

R!sE JFF`s Barbie!

Well, I will explain it short. Today , I said that kurdi is a hacker and Psycho wasnt able to accept my opinion, so he starts a " fight " and this here is the result.

7. Psycho

My explanation is not for forum discussion ... All guys who are in jff whatsapp group know whats this about . Once in my life im sorry to say but ... Anubis was right.

kurdistan likes this.
  8. Sammy

Sammy Game Admin Game Admin Warteam Member

Aye >.> If their is problem, solve it, let's not go away from it and start bad mouthing each other... And like @R!sE said, it's his 'opinion', and he and others can see if it's a valid one or not, once the record is set straight. Maybe mentioned in next admin meeting about this (suggestion)? And what ever the decision is, Deal with it please? Cus all of us want what's best, let the higher ups decide.
    Ps. No Psycho -.- We need KR and you ain't going no where and Rise your encouragement led me here :) Agree to compromise someone? Peace :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    WarDog21 and R!sE like this.
  9. Psycho

10. Spoma

Spoma The Rebellious Deserter

[​IMG]

EsaPetteri likes this.
  11. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

@Psycho, don't make such a drama out of it each time you have a fight or an argument with someone. You don't want to leave. That's just nonsense. You're staying, period. :)

@R!sE, don't accuse people without proof. You always need to be absolutely sure and you should have irrefutable, rock-solid proof. You are free to spectate and record anyone in case you have suspicions and you can always contact another member to discuss things in confidence, but don't bring up the issue every time without having proof.

As @PrOvokator said in the previous thread:

Bottom line: if you choose to openly accuse someone, you better make sure you are right and you can back up your accusations.

Now, can we move on, please?

P.S. Moved the thread to the members section.

IedU, Perdikos, Yabwon and 2 others like this.
  12. Anubis

Anubis The Great Kickrighted

Yes Gamma, but Digi had solid proof and people denied it cause of ''luck''. There are always double standards.
    In Kurdis case you should just look the history, 2.0 player don't go to 4.5 in a month of not playing on JFF servers. Every real player knows that.

13. Warnaar80[NL]

Warnaar80[NL] Getting old, to old Senior Admin

Psycho can't read and reply anymore ;)

14. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

Damn, didn't notice he was already out ... Moved it because I directly quoted a post from the members section.

To be honest, I haven't seen those demos. Actually, it seems I missed that entire thread (probably because I was busy at the time). Will have a look at those. I know you're very keen on stats, but stats don't tell you everything.

P.S. Moved the thread back, so @Psycho can also see it.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  15. R!sE

R!sE JFF`s Barbie!

I don't accuse people without any proof. Long time ago, I made a demo and sent it to orihime. Her answer to this demo was " fishy ". As I can remember.

Digi started this thing and he did a good job. But this solid proof, got denied because of others. As anubis already has mentioned.

I dont have all demos of Kurdistan, because when I bought me a new pc, some got lost.

Here are two of them:

http://uploads.justforfun-gaming.com/users/rse/demos/kurdi.dm_1

http://uploads.justforfun-gaming.com/users/rse/demos/kurdi5.dm_1

16. Horrow

Horrow Member Member

Well all have their own opinions and I will say what I said, to catch a hacker you must have a solid proof ,sometimes your mind makes up the hack when there is none.

If you don't believe me it's your own opinion, but hey you tried to get a solid proof of him many times and always failed ,that doesn't mean he is hacking or he isn't I really don't care about that, but after sometime if you still don't get to have a good demo then move on & rest for a while enjoy your game have a talk after a couple of months go and record again if you still want to.

One note any of us can play fishy, before you become a member I speced you (rise) a lot since some of your sniping action was fishy to me.
    Being fishy doesn't mean that he hacks , SeXy if you spec him you will think he is fishy ,but all moved on him being a hacker and we now call him a genius.
    Sometimes when you are in a good mood you (any of us) will play fishy I really don't know if it's luck or we anticipate it.

And @Psycho dude don't be like that you are a grown up for fucks sake, learn to accept another guys opinions and not every **** has to be made into a mess.
    It's just his opinion and that's it, he is free at what he thinks so you are. Respect others opinion and don't make a mess out of it.
    And as I said give your proof's to admins and they will decide the appropriate action hope they will resolve this case once and for all.

17. Psycho

I told in whatsapp group and im gonna say it again - this subjet was talked abot 2 times before and conclusion is that Kurdi is clean !!

Leave it alone once and for all !!!! Or does Rise have to open this case another 100 times till he gets what he wants !!?? Do we have to spend our free time talking bout this subject over and over again !!?? So for example if I acise Festu for hacking and he gets unbanned, should I make demo after demo till I get him banned just for my presistance ??

And this is atleast 3rd time or more that Rise keeps opening this case ... Im sick and tited of it !!

And tnx Rise for making me quit one of best things in my life !! Just because u dont know when is the time to stop !!

kurdistan likes this.
  18. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

drama queens. I guess its that time of the month. U dont have to like everybody here, but show ppl some respect, even if u dont like their opinion or the way they act. And its about time admins act on this matter. tired of this kurdi thing tearing this community apart. Every few weeks its happening again, and every time its the same. Why dont we all try to keep our mouth shut and move on, forget about it or get a better demo. And @Psycho this is your decision , not rises. So dont blame him. Reconsider this, while u have a chance, and this time make it final.

shujinko, kurdistan and Horrow like this.
  19. Hyde

Hyde 2013's stuff

no. he can open what ever he wants, if he feels it right. you are not Kurdi. its not your problem.
    rise " made you quit"? fffs welcome to school! you are 6 years old now.
    you quit cuz you wanted to quit. he didnt want you to quit. drama is your life.
    bye bye :) :)

/edit : think how Kurdi feels when you do those dumb **** stuff zlaja, just think abit for once. think what rise feels. rise can say what ever he wants! he fights for what he sees right. and its 100% ok.
    i've talk with kurdi today, do you think that he is happy now zlaja? he was over this case before you opened this dumb topic (

Perdikos, shujinko and kurdistan like this.
  20. Hanphagard

Hanphagard Uncle han ;) Member

oh really psycho :p why?? i will miss you :p
    bb
    have good time in real life :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.