• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Battlestations!

CPU:AMD A10-7700K
GPU:ATI Radeon R7 250
HDD:1 TB
RAM:8GB 2400 Mhz Kingston
MONITOR:Samsung SyncMaster 22' inch
Keyboard:Logitech G103
Mouse:Razer Deathadder 2013
Headphones:Razer Kraken
Mouse Mat:Razer Goliathus
;)

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
You had the money for a full modular psu and yet you went with non-modular one. I get the feeling my case is bigger then yours, but that could be due to the bad cable job you did, push them behind the main area, hide them in the back, i know corsair makes at least 3cm space for cables. You really made a good setup there, all the components outside of the pc match the setting of the room, until you take a look inside of the case. You know what, ill take back my like until you fix your cables!

bakos33

Banrighted
Banrighted
You had the money for a full modular psu and yet you went with non-modular one. I get the feeling my case is bigger then yours, but that could be due to the bad cable job you did, push them behind the main area, hide them in the back, i know corsair makes at least 3cm space for cables. You really made a good setup there, all the components out side of the pc match the setting of the room, until you take a look inside of the case. You know what, ill take back my like until you fix your cables!
Xif's job :D not mine! we both noticed that in the end...i ll work on it next weekend!

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
Well, i saw the yt video of your case, and yee, its small, and only 1cm for cables, the best thing you could do with yours is to cut the net around them and try to flatten them somehow, cram them in the back and hope for the best. While your case looks nice in your room, i do not find it too functional. Cooling might be a problem for you in summer, but i think you could add 2x120 or even 2x140 fans on the top, that would draw all the heat up from your case.

bakos33

Banrighted
Banrighted
Well, i saw the yt video of your case, and yee, its small, and only 1cm for cables, the best thing you could do with yours is to cut the net around them and try to flatten them somehow, cram them in the back and hope for the best. While your case looks nice in your room, i do not find it too functional. Cooling might be a problem for you in summer, but i think you could add 2x120 or even 2x140 fans on the top, that would draw all the heat up from your case.
CPU will be ok with the watercooling for sure...im gonna add 1 more fan on the top and with the other 2 at the front panel will be ok! Didnt want to buy some other case :p i like that 1!

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
Didnt want to buy some other case
I know, i know, the helmet is limiting the blood flow to your head and you are not thinking proper. But, you got this one so... no need for the extra front ones, i dont think they would make a difference (i had 4 of them in the front and they didnt do poop, just blow more dust in), more important would be the fans on the top, heat goes up, so those would be the ones to focus on

And ladies and gentlements are you ready for this spectacular moment when your and everyone else will laugh out loud even you dead ancestors
I present you my HP 15 sh1tty laptop ^^ with worst cooling system ever that even in the winter it has fps drops
mounting:
CPU: Inter(R)Core(TM) i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz ( best overheating processor on market)
RAM: 8.00 GB
HDD: ST500LT012-1DG142 500GB
GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphic 5500 dedicated NVIDIA GeForce820m 2GB (also known as bottleneck graphic card best on the market )
Mouse: 6D Gaming Mouse JT-DMS067

I hope you enjoyed this moment of laugh and hope none of you will do the same mistake

Last edited:

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
CPU: Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57)
3GB RAM Snapdragon 810
Gpu: Adreno 430
32GB Hdd
16GB SD
Display: 5.2 inches, 73.2 cm2 (~69.6% screen-to-body ratio)
1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~428 ppi density)

Works good for cod