• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 Ban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan B.

Registered
Donator
so, what do you think, permanent ban for this?
I do not have experience how admins treat such insults, come on forum just when is some problem...
Hit him with gl and earned that from him, U know translate of this, decision is on U!

Thanx

The_sky_was_pink

Tiny Hippo
Donator
Yeah give him perm, it is biggest crime ever could be. I think JFF should put the full force on fighting with insulters, also if you make some troll squads you will need to build concentration camps. kenobi can be put commander in chief of SS units, oh, not that story, I meant troll squads

Ivan B.

Registered
Donator
i read all he said, and other than 2 insults he didn't say anything worth giving him any ban. If he was on the server, i would maybe kick him or warn him, but he left. Anyways, what did you expect after using gl.
What about this?
This is from now...
If I understand U correct when U take me down with gl its not bad to i write **** your sister coz that? And I will not be banned or something? I dont understand this, please explain man

Attachments

Trobon

Game Admin
Game Admin
Kick (multiple) –> Temp ban –> permanent ban. Those punishments are our last option. We use them if there is no other way. In this particular case, we are at the stage of kicking him, if he violates a rule again.

Status
Not open for further replies.