• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 Ban request wh

Status
Not open for further replies.

H2K

Registered
Donator
towel proved he does not use wh, and yes, admins are 2 lazy to have like a 10th look at towel's demos. and even if it wasn't towel, ye, they are too lazy to have a look, except the very few.
i have hundred of demo that confirm his wh use..... normally if someone have an engagement to do a work hi have to do as it should be done ,players deserves to enjoys last days on peace ..

the MINION

Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac
Game Admin
Warteam Member
i have hundred of demo that confirm his wh use..... normally if someone have an engagement to do a work hi have to do as it should be done ,players deserves to enjoys last days on peace ..
Dont cry so hard, post them, if any admin things it is wh he would get banned. Else you have to stop cry and accept ur detect skills are bad cheers and have a nice day!

H2K

Registered
Donator
Dont cry so hard, post them, if any admin things it is wh he would get banned. Else you have to stop cry and accept ur detect skills are bad cheers and have a nice day!
@the MINION who are you ? looks like admin ? did i ask you something ? your have this kind of bad speech , you can do it in good manner dude.
my skills are not so bad i have 200 ping and im using grand mother computer i3 2 gb ram with intel integrated graphic .. what can you do with same ? sheers have a nice day too

the MINION

Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac
Game Admin
Warteam Member
@h1m1k
He is just an braindamaged kid, don't Punch him so hard, he will kill himself :)

@H2K
I was using an worse Computer over years and had better stats then you! Im fine thx. Only cause the sun is outsite, i wouldnt Punch you dat hard today.
As h1 said, on other Servers you would get more punished.

Last edited:

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
towel proved he does not use wh
every time someone banned towel he provided the video where he recorded his screen, had he had some wh, it would have been recorded. He is clean > Deal with it! And that biitch smeagol/zero should have kept his big fat mouth shout, and not blame me for his stupidity. You should feel lucky i still care a bit.

Again, i do not owe anyone of you anything. Admins are nothing more than players who just cared a bit more than others. They can't and won't solve all of your life problems, remember that when you play on some other server where they do not even know what koncept is.

Status
Not open for further replies.