1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back to Black!

Discussion in '(Non-)Members announcements' started by Ghost_47, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Ghost_47

Ghost_47 Ghoul

guyz you all know that I have been afk for quite some time now, and it has multiple reasons why so

first of all my will to play call of duty has passed me, therefore I didnt enjoy playing it anymoe

second of all I was on college and ofc as a gamer, I failed it xD due to my stuborness and stupidity now I am forced to work as a bartender to get some starting money, and to kinda help my moms out with financial situation and ****, since I am only working atm and kinda have free time, expect for fucking thursday, friday, saturday and sunday I can be online as I used to be playing my favorite game of all time CoD2

so those are my reasons why I stopped playing cod2, I mean I have been basicly everyday on forum, checking news and stuff like that, like literally everyday ^^ but now I kinda felt a little bit empty (because dota is fucking bugging me like crazy when I cant FUC**** win!! anyways tbh I really did miss you all, and cod2 aswell

now since xfire is bloody gone, and I can see some new stuff with addon and all that its gonna take me some time to catch all that, but once I do, I will probably be back to my regular activity and speed :D

and also tnx for all those massive friend requests I kinda felt special :3

sooo without further adoo, I will probably see most of you all in cod2, maybe I will install cod 4 aswell but that will come a bit later ^_^

lifeboy, PhOenix, WarDog21 and 9 others like this.
  2. Warnaar80[NL]

Warnaar80[NL] Getting old, to old Senior Admin

Welcome back Ghost! We missed you! To bad you failed your study, but are you planning to go to college again?

3. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

Nice to see that a CoD2 member is coming 'back'. We missed you. :) So welcome back Ghost! CoD2 need you! ;)

4. Ghost_47

Ghost_47 Ghoul

well maybe I dont know yet, atm is postponed, but however I need to work first to earn some money then when I have enough money, if I really wanna study something then I will pay for it, and try to finish it, but its all in future so I dont know for sure :D

Sammy and Trobon like this.
  5. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

So, Ghost is no ghost anymore :p

I'd do it if I were you. Can make a lot of difference in terms of jobs ;) But for now, just keep the CoD2 server alive :D

Sammy, Trobon and Horrow like this.
  6. Horrow

Horrow Member Member

:3 I know you missed me :3 I will ban you if you didn't ahahahahahahahhaha :3 welcome back mate :* all is going to be alright and if you wanted to study something study if you don't like to don't :3 in both cases you can continue your life with its difficulties.

<3

7. I-ROCK

I-ROCK Registered

Need really more members on-line in CoD2 ;) Good news ! :)

8. Ardens

Ardens G-Rated Justice Senior Admin

Those 4,200 hours in dota though. wb.

Rayne likes this.
  9. Ghost_47

Ghost_47 Ghoul

idk where did I get that? :/ in 3 years I think :D

ooooo my favorite nooooob :D damn I missed you all mothafuckaz :D

10. land1987

land1987 Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

nice to read your post mate... And epic account picture kavendish :D

11. Ghost_47

Ghost_47 Ghoul

damnnn landie I miss you alot man, we gotta catch up a little bit and talk via ts :D HAKUBA :D

land1987 likes this.
  12. Smokva

Smokva Member Member

Damn, his first transformation was creepy af! Still liked Kaneki better :p

Welcome back ^^

land1987 likes this.
  13. EsaPetteri

EsaPetteri Registered

is it okay for me to say something here?

Ardens likes this.