• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Back to Black!

guyz you all know that I have been afk for quite some time now, and it has multiple reasons why so

first of all my will to play call of duty has passed me, therefore I didnt enjoy playing it anymoe

second of all I was on college and ofc as a gamer, I failed it xD due to my stuborness and stupidity now I am forced to work as a bartender to get some starting money, and to kinda help my moms out with financial situation and ****, since I am only working atm and kinda have free time, expect for fucking thursday, friday, saturday and sunday I can be online as I used to be playing my favorite game of all time CoD2

so those are my reasons why I stopped playing cod2, I mean I have been basicly everyday on forum, checking news and stuff like that, like literally everyday ^^ but now I kinda felt a little bit empty (because dota is fucking bugging me like crazy when I cant FUC**** win!! anyways tbh I really did miss you all, and cod2 aswell

now since xfire is bloody gone, and I can see some new stuff with addon and all that its gonna take me some time to catch all that, but once I do, I will probably be back to my regular activity and speed :D

and also tnx for all those massive friend requests I kinda felt special :3

sooo without further adoo, I will probably see most of you all in cod2, maybe I will install cod 4 aswell but that will come a bit later ^_^

Welcome back Ghost! We missed you! To bad you failed your study, but are you planning to go to college again?
well maybe I dont know yet, atm is postponed, but however I need to work first to earn some money then when I have enough money, if I really wanna study something then I will pay for it, and try to finish it, but its all in future so I dont know for sure :D

Horrow

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
:3 I know you missed me :3 I will ban you if you didn't ahahahahahahahhaha :3 welcome back mate :* all is going to be alright and if you wanted to study something study if you don't like to don't :3 in both cases you can continue your life with its difficulties.

<3

Those 4,200 hours in dota though. wb.

idk where did I get that? :/ in 3 years I think :D

:3 I know you missed me :3 I will ban you if you didn't ahahahahahahahhaha :3 welcome back mate :* all is going to be alright and if you wanted to study something study if you don't like to don't :3 in both cases you can continue your life with its difficulties.

<3
ooooo my favorite nooooob :D damn I missed you all mothafuckaz :D