• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 (B2K]Warrior

the MINION

Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Think too early in the morning everybody sleeps at this time :)

Hes not anymore on server, can't kick him

The_sky_was_pink

Hippie Hippo
Donator
btw, in this screen you do not really see who is on that roof.
There were three of us at this time on the server. As practice shows, it is better to spend time on "remove the cat from the roof" than on the screening and creating a thread. Until the last moment I tried to win and did the screenshot as it i could. And in general, I created a theme more because of the annoyance that playing with two against me alone, they boasted of a “dirty” victory after the end, Dirty, both in composition (with a bomb, I can’t hide anywhere), as well as in the use of “glitches”. At the same time, I can not climb there and use advantage of this spot, because I am "an old player and should know the rules."

p.s. You can watch this guy - rule violation is systematic and regular. At next map (convoy) he's generally spent the entire match on the roofs of the gecekondular.

the MINION

Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Yeah about glitch and kick/ban is here everytime an greyzone. We do our best to inform these players that this forbidden at our servers.
Normal we do warn-kick-tempban-permban
The way i would choose is when no admin is online:
- Take i screen while warn him best with !time so date is on screen
- if he/she not stops take another maybe some minutes or 1 map later
- screen with name of player

For this procedure i spring over to 1 day tempban even if he not plays for first time on our servers

The_sky_was_pink

Hippie Hippo
Donator
I dont want to offend anyone. Sorry if too harsh. But it seems to me that this problem exists a long time ago and I witnessed a lot of the disputes between players who got kicked and admins about what is normal and what is not. I think this question is time to recycle. Yes, there are spots, where you can get only with the help of FPS, such as on the same convoy, I can jump and climb up directly up from the box surface without jumping onto the fence, but there is exist spots where everyone can get.