• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Awaiting Key Code Authorization

Guarnere

I can't join the server anymore and it doesn't seem to be truely 'cracked'. I have this yellow Awaiting Key Code Authorization, I have the legal version. This message did appear before when joining the JFF server every now and then, but now it just won't go away and I can't join somehow. Didn't make any router/firewall changes as far as I'm aware of, seems to have happened after some recent Windows 10 update about a week ago.

Any clues? Weird in the first place though that you need key code authorization on our cracked server...

Guarnere

Ardens

Arma Guy
Senior Admin
I don't have a legit code but was able to connect fine just now. Have you tried resetting your router? Might be an issue with the masterserver.

Vlado

Give respect,get respect
Banrighted
Donator
Have that problem in past.But after restarting router and pc,works fine
Maybe some game files or drivers was ******

Guarnere

Thanks guys, will try resetting my router in a few days. I did not change anything in the registry, it really came out of the blue. Only other thing I did a few days ago was hosting a private server for a LAN party, maybe that messed up some settings? I can join the Veteran server without problems though, did not check other servers yet but it's kinda strange.

Guarnere

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator
Hmm do others with a cracked key also have issues? This can be server side, though i'm not sure

Guarnere

Still doesn't work for me. Tried everything, opening correct ports, rebooting router, renewing IP config, disabling anti virus, making sure Firewall doesn't block COD2 in any way, and still the endless key code message. Again, connecting to another cracked server like VETERAN does not give me any trouble, that's why I think our JFF server is not truely cracked and so @Thunder it may be indeed server side.

Will try from another location & IP this weekend.