• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Application

charbel.elia

Lebanese & Proud!
Hey all. How do you do? I want to suggest an idea that it Facilitate working in JFF and make the services easy and speed and very and practical. This idea is the creating app called Just For Fun and leave this site because it is slow and not practical and by creating this app makes reporting players more easy. And i suggest also to create a diffrent barcodes for every player instead of writing name and ip....... Barcode system is verry practical and easy and speed. what do you think?

charbel.elia

Lebanese & Proud!
If do you mean discord its not same of my idea. I mean creating app offer the same Services that this site offers. Not chating app. And i want to clarify that barcode doesnt cancel the Ip system but the barcode of a player show info and his Ip. And that make reporting more practical

CmD

はい、私はルナです.
Game Admin
Donator
Movie Master
You make it, we might think about it. We already have addon, got discord as well as other methods of communicating. Forum isn’t that slow, we still need to review demos anyway, and why use a barcode when we still need to input the details. Why would I use my phone to ban when I can just ban from the CP? What about users who don’t have phones capable of this *ahem* element *ahem*.
Nice try, not going to happen.

Smokva

Game Admin
Game Admin
If do you mean discord its not same of my idea. I mean creating app offer the same Services that this site offers. Not chating app. And i want to clarify that barcode doesnt cancel the Ip system but the barcode of a player show info and his Ip. And that make reporting more practical
Have you thought about adding a browser shortcut for this site on your phone? The site and cp seem to be fairly optimised for phones nowadays. In fact, I do the same thing and it works fine :)

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
What about users who don’t have phones capable of this *ahem* element *ahem*
there he goes again! WTF

Man, phuk fones. i can see, type and enjoy everything so much better on my pc, and to lesser extent on my slow-ass laptop. Phones are a first aid tool at best, for jff i mean. Not saying your idea is bad char, i am just saying i hate the damn phone, if my battery is too low, i can't even make a damn ban. Sure, you can now easily take and send the diik pic to anyone, but that's about it.