• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 Application

dOber

never sOber
Donator
In-game name : dOber
Why do you want to join ? : I am spending quite an amount of time within this community for a while now and it's something I care about. Whether it's gaming online, or spending time sharing on the forum and on discord with the members and players of this community. Even if I am that active already, I believe that being a member will make more sense : especially when playing on the servers, I trust it's important to have active members in order to keep players on - and to keep the fun going on !
Which games do you play ? : Cod4
Which servers do you play on ? : #1, #2, #3, #4 and wars.
When do you play (time + timezone) ? : Can be anytime really. Mostly at evenings and late nights. (I have a job that can make me go and travel around sometimes. In those moments I usually can't be gaming but I remain active on forum). // UTC+1
What can you do to make JFF better ? : Help report cheaters and players that misbehave according to the rules of the clan. Either by reporting, and/or by being online and have a respectful and nice attitude toward others, which should generate the same feeling among them. But also being proactive within the community : work on the map rotations, answer players questions on forum ; and also sharing thoughts in fun threads....
Download, install and use our Addon (it's required!)? : YES ! (as you may know, I could not do it for a long time due to my Macintosh that could not make it work. I now have a PC laptop and this issue has been solved like a week ago. I would have use it wayyyy before if otherwise....)

REM

REMember
Banrighted
Donator
You successfully created your "Want to join" application. Don't worry, you will be informed about the results after the next admin meeting, whether you passed recruitment or not. Please be patient and stay active in-game and on the forums. Browse our forum for more information about our community, rules and our ranking system.

Thanks for your understanding and Good Luck! :)