1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Application for membership - Ganja Hero!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ganja Hero!, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Ganja Hero!

Ganja Hero! Registered Donator

Hi guys,

it's been a while since my last application so I thought I'd give it a go again. Not much has changed in the mean time - I'm still a student, currently working full time as part of an internship, so I don't play as much as I used to. However, the small amount of spare time I do have I still like to spend (in part) on your servers. I've visited the forums quite frequently, mostly to report cheaters and look at some great recipes (the cooking thread looks great, and I'll add some of my own recipes if I have time).
    Anyways, I hope this time around you'll accept me in your midst and let me help you guys regulate the servers. For the required info, look below. Thanks!

• In-game name : Ganja Hero!
    • Why do you want to join ? : I like the servers and the community in general, and I think I'd make a valuable addition to your community
    • Which games do you play ? : Call of Duty 4
    • Which servers do you play on ? : #3 mostly
    • When do you play (time + timezone) ? : GMT +1
    • What can you do to make JFF better ? : Keep playing like I do now, and add my awesome recipes in the cooking thread (you can thank me later :p )
    • Download, install and use our Addon (it's required!)? : Yess

BR3, redzYe, -Sierra- and 1 other person like this.
  2. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

You successfully created your "Want to join" application, now be patient, we have our voting system.
    Don't worry, you will be informed about the results after the next admin meeting, whether you passed recruitment or not.
    Please be patient and stay active in-game and on the forums. Browse our forum for more information about our community, rules and our ranking system.
    Thanks for your understanding. Good luck!

Ganja Hero! likes this.
  3. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

Your application has been put on hold. Please, be patient and wait until the next admin meeting! :)

lifeboy and ElementX like this.
  4. Ganja Hero!

Ganja Hero! Registered Donator

Alright, anything I can do in the mean time?

5. WaRRirOzz

WaRRirOzz Registered

Just play and have fun bro :D and find cheaters! :D and stay active,

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    lifeboy likes this.
  6. CmD

CmD Irren ist menschlich. Banrighted Donator

Keep reporting, being active, everything we'd expect a member to do!
    All this means is that there weren't enough votes done yet to count, but by next Admin meeting, there should be. :)

Gisbourne, ElementX and WaRRirOzz like this.
  7. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

Sorry, you did not pass the recruitment! Better luck next time! (Or at least, stay active ;) )