• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 Another one

- In-game name : Steve
- Why do you want to join ? : I'm spending many time of time to this community . I found your community in 2017 . I've spending time on sharing memes lol and my suggestions on some posts and ofcourse playing game. i make some of the admins as my friends and in game too. i want to join because i find it exicting and good. it will be good to join you gives! Have a good day guys
- Which game do you play? : COD4
- Which server do you play : #1 #3
- When do you play (time + timezone) : when I am free , UTC +5:30 Indian time
- What can you do to make JFF better? : i will help to report cheaters and players that are annoying and misbehave to others players. i would tell them to stop breaking rules and i am mostly time active to help our community :)
- Download, install and use our addon(it's required!)? : YES
THANKS FOR LOOKING AT MY POST
Have a nice day guys :)

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
You successfully created your "Want to join" application. Don't worry, you will be informed about the results after the next admin meeting, whether you passed recruitment or not. Please be patient and stay active in-game and on the forums. Browse our forum for more information about our community, rules and our ranking system.

Thanks for your understanding and Good Luck!