1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annoying CoD Messages

Discussion in 'Problems & Solutions' started by ElementX, Aug 9, 2017.

1. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

2. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

Trobon likes this.
  3. ElementX

pressed yes, it set my settings to low again, like i7 and gtx 780 just cant handle cod4 on max, fuuk me, i need a stronger pc. changed my settings to max and it still bugs me with the same question,

4. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

It shouldnt have set your settings to low - it should make it default. Whenever i press Yes it brings back all the visual settings like ragdoll, number of lights etc. It changes resolution as well. And it happens at the expense of performance which is bad for my pc, so i keep pressing No.

Trobon likes this.
  5. __Aboody__

__Aboody__ Member Member

you have to gat used to it. I play on lol settings every day:(

6. Tomorrowland

Tomorrowland Registered Donator

Did u tried to create new profile? or maybe try to switch/delete config_mp?

7. KonZone

KonZone Kickrighted Kickrighted Warteam Member

Ahh yes, the "Set optimal settings" window that appears for no reason . Most people give up after trying to edit localization.txt because no one has found the reason why it pops up, could be anything tbh. I guess you could try to create a new profile and reset your config though.

ElementX and Gisbourne like this.
  8. Tomorrowland

Came to an idea, Are you sure you installed all your drivers correctly? For Sound and Graphics? and set MIc and stuff?

9. ElementX

it all works just fine, its only the cod4 that likes to make problems, i reinstalled windows like 10 times and i had no problems, always the same win and always the same drivers and i always do the copy paste of the game profiles, never had problems until now. i read somewhere that this problem is related to vista and win 7 mostly, that might be it. and ofc, there seems to be no solution then to click no all the time

10. Tomorrowland

There is Always Solution, we just have to figure it out, Add me on Addon: StefaTurbo i sent you request.