1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD4 and againe ... god knows im not wh

Discussion in 'Unban Request' started by saramy, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saramy

saramy Registered

Your name/nick in game?: SaRAmY
    Your IP? no need to show in public U already know it
    Which one of our Admins banned you? Uriel
    Why you were banned? wallhack as he says !
    Why we should unban you? lets just say i hope for more fairness and less haste

2. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

3. saramy

saramy Registered

first ...mate just couse i killed U when you are Uav jammer at strike at A up in the room behind the bed that Dose not mean i'm wh , U killed me twice there and I respawnd there immediately after I saw U headed there in my 7 sec spawn cam ....
    admins pleas check this Demos pleas one by one , i can't believe this , this is ridiculous , mate we all have long and bad days and we lose concentration but not like this , i was even playing like trash here yo ... what happens if U see me focused then ??? U accuse me with aimbot and flybot and god mode then...

sec : admins notice the incitement of i rock again in backlot , along with some player probably his boyfriend ... since he told him ( your the one for me ) your the best of all to me ... or what ever that gay saying , guys Uv got to find a solution for this kid really , just pleas drag him off my feet here , isn't there a rule says ( pleas be sure before you accuse someone with cheats ? this kid is really annoying

last: notice that xSly was aimbot in strike and I was convincing him to leave in someway , while the admin existed !!!... right he was recording me , i think there is something personal here

hoffffffff... with respect and regards to all admins ,No exceptions <3

4. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

I don't see anything convincing in these demos really. Also check what you upload please @Uriel, because you attached a couple junk demos of 1 or 2 seconds.

If anyone has a different opinion, please say so. If not, the ban will be removed.

saramy and __Aboody__ like this.
  5. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Want many times to ban him :mad:

But player is clean for me,believe

__Aboody__ likes this.
  6. Uriel

Uriel \\\ Night Watch /// Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Was 3am GMT. And I didn't know witch was the proper demo so I put many of them. Maybe to many - it's true. I will recheck them when I will back home after my work.

There is only one answer for your game last night - I'll not say it now.

__Aboody__ and the MINION like this.
  7. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

actually i spected him in that same map, and he did look suspicious, but then i entered his team and i saw why, constant uav's and enemy had no jammers, it was like a christmas tree on that mini map. from what i saw and from only few demos i watched i dont see a strong proof.

Uriel, redzYe, saramy and 2 others like this.
  8. saramy

saramy Registered

Dont hate the player...hate the game xD ( and I believe and love what you believe <3 )

Vlado likes this.
  9. saramy

saramy Registered

I actually guessed that , that it was 3 midnight and U'v lost some concentration ,
    and I am really looking forward for that ONE answer ...
    which is probably ( I hate you more than hate hates hate saramy ) :D
    ... I mean 8 demos here hahahahaha ,
    next time if U see me in ill just press G and hold it all game for U! A sacrifice to all the hate of the hate in the hateness

with all your respect , i have been playing this game Cod4 particularly for more than 10 years ,that's the only game I play ,
    now U can teach a monkey how to become pro in 2 years on a PC game ....
    and if any admin allows me , I can kill you from the sky in crash and from underground in backlot , and that take some serious skills and long hours of playing , the point is I can proof you i'm a 10 years player ) now I know U dont give a **** ...ok
    but I want you to realize I really don't need a wallhack after that long time ,
    and no offence bro I was on a mobile call and eating my pizza while playing ... so you haven't seen sh ... much yet
    anyways ( i respect your theory what ever it is after all ur an admin ) no hard feeling <3 thank you ..

ElementX likes this.
  10. Uriel

I will stick to that. Please unban him. I am sorry for misunderstanding...

One thing ony:
    I allways use UAV jammer when I want to check some player. And You allways know where I was (ready on me behind the corners), so please tell your friend on TS to do not "Ghosting" especially on SD maps. I understand it for team playing but "ghosting" its a little bit to much... Or maybe I am wrong and you dont have friend on TS... in that case....

I-ROCK and __Aboody__ like this.
  11. saramy

saramy Registered

No , I play solo ...no TS around
    in that case ...
    u need a good expectations ,a quick reaction, a very good headphonse I dont know if mine is good enough but it cost 610 euro
    and maybe 8 giga bite screencard on 36 inch monitro will give much more better vision and clarity
    and above all , (( some experience ))
    anyways I always care from uav jammers so I check all corners around + I do know all spots on every singal map ...
    but I didnt kill you at every corner ofc some kills are impossible to predict ...
    unless u where spoted on sight then I wont miss U ...
    ...and I will wait for you ...and I will find you ...and I will kill you :D

OTe likes this.
  12. Uriel

...and have unlocked cvars.

As one of my colleague saids - They are very hard to detect and VERY HARD to prove that some one is using it.

But: if you have a very good headphonse (I dont know if mine is good enough but it cost more than £1)
    and maybe 8 Gb screencard on 24 inch monitror, will give much more better vision and clarity
    and above all, (( some experience needed too)).

Anyways if some one care from uav jammers he check all the corners around + he do know all the spots on every singal map, BUT the a legal UAV have dely and cant show with 100% accuracy, also cant show you on what level you are on the bilding. (like A - a house on mp_crash) So explain me that: - You went silently thru the groud floor to only jump in the front of me and shoot at me??? (DAMNN I didn record that :/)

As was said before - its very hard to prove, so once again unban him please.

You can wait for me ...and find me ...and you can try to kill me, but do it CLEAR.

I-ROCK and __Aboody__ like this.
  13. saramy

saramy Registered

I don't really recall that we played on crash and my kills was clean and clear
    However , if you ment the kill at mp_strike at A when you where in the second room behind the bed ...the one at start of ur (0 proof ) I gladly answered you before you ask right on top of the first comment... just scroll up and u will find my explanation... u see thats a good exsample of expectation and predict for ur questioning
    feel free to come undercover and spec me all day if u want if you suspect something

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  14. Uriel

I will, thank you for invite. In the mean time you are unbaned, feel free to come and play on JFF servers. Now you know - We are watching :p

__Aboody__ and saramy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.