• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 Amic_Towelie insult

Status
Not open for further replies.

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
OK Yoda, listen up. Neither do I encourage insults nor do I support them.
And nothing of your immature behavior goes on me. Do not point on other people trying to push the responsibility away..

Now, to make it official.
Here, now and in bold letters,

I warn the both of you. Stop insulting each other or you both have to take the responsibility.

It doesn't matter who started, who insulted first and so on.
You both act immature and I kindly ask you to refrain from acting like that.

NO need to reply on this.

Ivan B.

Registered
Donator
OK Yoda, listen up. Neither do I encourage insults nor do I support them.
And nothing of your immature behavior goes on me. Do not point on other people trying to push the responsibility away..

Now, to make it official.
Here, now and in bold letters,

I warn the both of you. Stop insulting each other or you both have to take the responsibility.

It doesn't matter who started, who insulted first and so on.
You both act immature and I kindly ask you to refrain from acting like that.

NO need to reply on this.

The moment I join server kid type some troll **** and on the end insults like that, is there some admin that not approved this or its open season on me?

PANIC

Registered
Like Vlado has in is little sentence at his profil 'Give respect, get respect', you insult the first like you did with me, and you only screen (lol big word) with your nokia 3210 the good sentence for make a ban request.
I have a idea to avoid spam in the ban request for anything and everything, there is a command in CoD4: /cg_chatheight 0 (open your game, join a JFF server and open your console and copy/paste this command), you can play quietly without worrying about what others say.

Peace :*

Status
Not open for further replies.