• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 aimbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

kVN#

#4iS
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Lmao..
The player is clean....

I suggest you to watch some actual demos of our wall of shame and try to learn what actual hacking looks like. Seems like you still do not know what aimbots or wallhacks look like.

Take your time and watch some demos mate

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Warteam Member
This is off topic but here are 2 good tips to increase the quality of your demos:
1st: Dont constantly cycle through all the players once your suspect dies. Just wait for him to respawn, you dont have to click anything.
2nd: Spectate wallhack suspects from deadspec (choose a team but cancel choosing a class by pressing Esc). This way we can see the uav information in the demo. Otherwise we will give him the benefit of the doubt.

As for our Suspect in this case: i let you be the judge @OTe but to me he looks oddly familiar with a wanker we have been hunting since 2016. Too bad this demo doesnt quite convict him.

This is off topic but here are 2 good tips to increase the quality of your demos:
1st: Dont constantly cycle through all the players once your suspect dies. Just wait for him to respawn, you dont have to click anything.
2nd: Spectate wallhack suspects from deadspec (choose a team but cancel choosing a class by pressing Esc). This way we can see the uav information in the demo. Otherwise we will give him the benefit of the doubt.

As for our Suspect in this case: i let you be the judge @OTe but to me he looks oddly familiar with a wanker we have been hunting since 2016. Too bad this demo doesnt quite convict him.
Thank you Mr.hybird for your informations now i learned how to record demo correctly . Thank you

kVN#

#4iS
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
they are cheaters , not hackers .
I will close this thread now.
For the future, please be so kind as to refrain from posting in threads located in the ban section unless you are involved in that case. Thank you for understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.