1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD4 aimbot

Discussion in 'Ban Request' started by Cell, Nov 14, 2017 at 1:48 PM.

1. Cell

Cell Registered

player (gsk) server #1 aimbot
    i don,t have a video of him but u can ask the players there
    he is Aimbot !

2. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

No demo = no ban

Please check and read how other guys report players,and back with good proof

Good hunt

OTe, Cell and lifeboy like this.
  3. Hybrid

Hybrid Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

It doesnt work like this. Just type /record in the console, wait a few kills and type /stoprecord . Attach the file to your post and we swing the banhammer.

Posting threads without a proof is just as usefull as typing !report name reason in chat. You have no chance of becoming a member like this

4. lifeboy

lifeboy I Will Be Watching You Banrighted Donator

56222 [​IMG] 112.134.122.52 Aimbot gsk gsk
    @Blade
    2017-11-14 13:49:52

Now He Banned. with out Proof No ban.eye witness not allowed

OTe and ElementX like this.
  5. Cell

Cell Registered

i don,t blame anybody ! he was , the players in the server saw him not just me ! , any way i took a video of him with one kill is too enough i couldn,t take more cuz someone kicked him.

6. Cell

Cell Registered

a video with one kill before he kicked , is that enough ?

7. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

no its not , we need at least 500kb to 1mb demo with obvious proof of aimbot to ban.Let me make you a little tutorial on how to record something
    1. spot hacker
    2. open console using `
    3. type /record
    4. in lower corner of the screen you will find demo name and demo lenght written in KB
    5. when you are sure proof is enough open console again using `
    6. type /stoprecord
    7. go to the C:\Users\"User Name"\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main\demos
    8. in a folder demo you will find your demo there
    9. open the forum and go to http://cp.justforfun-gaming.com/page/JustForJunk your personal folder will appear as first voice of it
    10. click on " add files" and drag your demo from C:\Users\"User Name"\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main\demos to open window on JFJ
    11. click on "start upload"
    12. when you prompt appear that demo is uploaded do right click on demo and then click on "copy link address"
    13. go to ban request page on forum and write
    - Name (of the cheater):
    - Server:
    - Reason ( name of the cheat)
    - Proof: attach the demo by doing right click paste
    14. after doing this just wait till first admin see it and decide if its case to ban someone
    *BE ADVISED DO NOT MAKE BAN REQUEST IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SURE*
    if you are not sure try to contact someone on addon , if there are admins online they gonna get in the game if not record and send it into private message to some BR+ they are skilled to recognise a cheater, and dont forget always trust your fellow admin they are here to help.
    BR+ members have their name in BLUE, GREEN and YELLOW. Dont send it to RED people cuz they are founders and they have more important tasks to do than watching the demos.
    I hope I helped
    Cheers.

EDIT// Wallhack require longer demo from 1.5 to 2 MB and 1MB if obvious.
    EDIT2// As @ElementX said if admin has banned him already in game there is no reason to do a ban request on forum, before doing ban request check http://cp.justforfun-gaming.com/page/WallofShame/cod4 last 1-2 bans and if you dont find that person there then do a ban request

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 3:06 PM
    Cell, lifeboy, OTe and 1 other person like this.
  8. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

i would say that you need just few obvious kills for aimbot, no one will watch that demo any further then that. For a new guy making demo, ye, a bit longer might do. But still, i would top 500kb as a limit. And in this case, guy actually got kicked for aimbot, so why make a ban request post? And saying that others saw it too might work in a court house, but it doesnt work here. Not since the proof is so easy to make.

Cell, lifeboy and -Sierra- like this.
  9. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

I agree with you Element its my mistake I havent told that if player got kicked there is no reason to make a ban request on forum.

10. Cell

Cell Registered

that helped me too much, thank you :)

lifeboy likes this.
  11. Cell

Cell Registered

well i posted the ban request and he was playing in the server , after posting this request about 3 minutes he kicked , i posted before he kicked , yep one kill is not enough i,m with you , but when i was recording he kicked so that why i just had a one kill in a video , now i learned about the /record command that will be good to future posts.

lifeboy likes this.
  12. Blade

Blade Hopeless case Banrighted Donator

Right after report I came in undercover and started recording, and I saw Cell was in spectators. I thought he may be recording demo but I started recording anyway. He was actually here writing this and when he came back in game to play, I banned this guy in front of him. :)

Cell, lifeboy, ElementX and 1 other person like this.
  13. Cell

Cell Registered

:)