• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 again me :)

Towelie

Registered
Your name/nick in game?: Towelie
Your IP?: 46.109.70.58
Which one of our Admins banned you?: Phoenix
Why you were banned?: wallhack
Why should we unban you?: this is the 4th time you guys ban me for soundwhoring, 4th! I thought I proved enough before, I guess not. Here is another nvidia replay video of last 10min of gameplay before ban, just like the last fucking 3 times -

LagM

Registered
I don't know what's wrong with Phoenix, but I'm pretty sure Towelie doesn't use any cheats. The round (after which Towelie was banned) was played clearly - it's a matter of technique. namely - the ability to hear

kVN#

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
I don't know what's wrong with Phoenix, but I'm pretty sure Towelie doesn't use any cheats. The round (after which Towelie was banned) was played clearly - it's a matter of technique. namely - the ability to hear
First of all, thank you for giving us your opinion. Non-Members and people not involved are not allowed to answer in the Ban section.
Please keep this in mind for the next time. thank you..

I rewatched the demo, twice, just in case i missed something..
But sorry, i dont even see anything suspicious here. He wasnt even trolling around this time.
1.Kill can be heared and afterwards be seen before he is covered in smoke
2.Kill made noise when he took a step forward

Also, 2 are by far not enough kills to prove wh. But thats just my opinion..

Please wait for @PhOenix to answer.

REM

REMember
Game Admin
Donator
First of all, thank you for giving us your opinion. Non-Members and people not involved are not allowed to answer in the Ban section.
Please keep this in mind for the next time. thank you..

I rewatched the demo, twice, just in case i missed something..
But sorry, i dont even see anything suspicious here. He wasnt even trolling around this time.
1.Kill can be heared and afterwards be seen before he is covered in smoke
2.Kill made noise when he took a step forward

Also, 2 are by far not enough kills to prove wh. But thats just my opinion..

Please wait for @PhOenix to answer.
Agree can hear both of them.