• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 adoria

Vlado

Give respect,get respect
Banrighted
Donator
why stop record?we also can ban him for wallhack
he looks strange

will keep eye on that name

The_sky_was_pink

Hippie Hippo
Donator
why stop record?we also can ban him for wallhack
He left the game :( My fault, i began watching him, then saw how he shoots from rifle like aim down the sight+ mad turn to the target + catching the target + shot (all this takes miliseconds for him), after that i made few errors in typing the word "record", then the round ends, then i wasted time to find him in list, then he takes m4 and everything seems not so fishy like with rifle, and then he left. lack of luck for me, better next time. I rewatched the demo and it's really bad.
p.s. My biggest mistake is that I started listening to the Energy, forgot he call almost every second player wallhacker :D

REM

Who is レム‼?
Banrighted
He left the game :( My fault, i began watching him, then saw how he shoots from rifle like aim down the sight+ mad turn to the target + catching the target + shot (all this takes miliseconds for him), after that i made few errors in typing the word "record", then the round ends, then i wasted time to find him in list, then he takes m4 and everything seems not so fishy like with rifle, and then he left. lack of luck for me, better next time. I rewatched the demo and it's really bad.
p.s. My biggest mistake is that I started listening to the Energy, forgot he call almost every second player wallhacker :D
Why don't you bind Record to a key like everyone els xD

To make a demo record on/off button, copy this:
seta demo1 "record; set nextdemo vstr demo2"
seta demo2 "stoprecord; set nextdemo vstr demo1"
seta nextdemo "vstr demo1"
bind F11 "vstr nextdemo"

Open Notepad and paste all of this inside, and save the file as autoexec.cfg. Then place this file in you main directory: Path...\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main

Now when you're in game press f11 to start recording a demo and then press f11 to end it when you're done. You can change the key to whatever key you want if you don't want f11.

REM

Who is レム‼?
Banrighted
You have to use Cod4player to use Lightgrid, otherwise you have to run cod4 in developer mode with cheats enabled..

REM

Who is レム‼?
Banrighted
OH do you need cod4 player? I'll send it to you.

Just drag the demo onto the cod4player.exe and it will run the demo, then when inside press .(del) on numpad to enable Light grid. You can press Numpad 8 to speed the demo up, 2 to slow it down 0 to pause and 5 to play it at normal speed.

Attachments

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
i lost 40 min to this, no, more. This guy has wh and something to assist his aim. @Sammy and @KonZone can one of you please confirm this ban.

http://junk.justforfun-gaming.com/12147/5aa581231c45e57d3903ff6d
this demo has a strange situation when he fires at Elvira, hits the tower and kills Elvira who is few m away, it seems like a ricochet or aa, are there ricochets in cod4?!

shot0024.jpg shot0025.jpg

elvira is even further back then the square on the screen is, i think even he was surprised at this shot. I know i was.

The_sky_was_pink

Hippie Hippo
Donator
this demo has a strange situation when he fires at Elvira, hits the tower and kills Elvira who is few m away, it seems like a ricochet or aa, are there ricochets in cod4?!
try to watch it again in slow motion, after he stops looking at the scope, you could see how the aimassist directs the rifle towards Elvira. In this case, aim down the sight is what he does by himself, cheats are doing everything else
p.s. that is why i focused at him very first time )

Sammy

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
i lost 40 min to this, no, more. This guy has wh and something to assist his aim. @Sammy and @KonZone can one of you please confirm this ban.

http://junk.justforfun-gaming.com/12147/5aa581231c45e57d3903ff6d

View attachment 7602 View attachment 7603

elvira is even further back then the square on the screen is, i think even he was surprised at this shot. I know i was.
Was watching this when BR3 pointed these demos yesterday, there was one more shot in the second demo which he shot someone throw smoke but the player was no where near his scope center reticle. Told would watch later the next day since my eyes were tired. Will watch when I have some rest when home tonight.

KonZone

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Yes, this is roccat without a doubt.
Was watching this when BR3 pointed these demos yesterday, there was one more shot in the second demo which he shot someone throw smoke but the player was no where near his scope center reticle. Told would watch later the next day since my eyes were tired. Will watch when I have some rest when home tonight.
CoD4 has major desync between demo/spectator and the player, so it's very unreliable unless they are holding their breath and not moving.
https://puu.sh/nJoIo/2a8d1c6df5.gif