1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admins are Abusing power

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lil yatchy, May 1, 2017.

1. lil yatchy

lil yatchy Registered

So I joined your server about 20 minutes ago with 2 of your members. I only remember one name which is killerGamer or something like that. It was a free for all match and they wanted me to use sniper. I refused because it was not a bolts server so I am free to use my smg. They starting spamming me alot calling me "GAY" and talking stuff in spanish which i do not understand. Next match I spectated and killerGamer died and I found it funny and then said "Gamer Gay". I was wring for that, I was kicked immediately for that comment. Why is it ok for admins to abuse persons calling them gay buy clients on the server are not. I am a admin in a clan and this type of behavior is unacceptable. Everyone should be treated with respect. Agree?

2. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Dont spam forum
    Open just one topic for any question

3. Uriel

Uriel \\\ Night Watch /// Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Which server was it?

(game, server number or ip)

4. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

If this is the same ip you joined "our" server > then those werent our servers, i cant find you on neither cod4 or cod5 servers, and our members do not brake the non-english rule, even when they are alone on the server. And we do not have free for all mod on our servers. So, im gonna assume you got the wrong forum here buddy.

lifeboy, Uriel, KonZone and 5 others like this.
  5. lil yatchy

lil yatchy Registered

sorry

6. lil yatchy

lil yatchy Registered

45.63.111.164:28970

7. lil yatchy

lil yatchy Registered

It was a search and destroy and they changed it to ffa because it was only 3 of us.

8. Uriel

Uriel \\\ Night Watch /// Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Sorry, but this is not our server:

Our servers IP you can find HERE

ElementX likes this.
  9. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

you played on a server called [PDC] LATINOS KILLERS, how you came to our forum from that is a mystery to me. Anyways, is one kick really a reason to find someones gaming forum and complain about it? And, A wrong one.

Fudoshin, Welden, lifeboy and 9 others like this.