• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Admin Meeting 2018.10.07

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Warteam Member
Donator
Next time I'll remember AM's are +1 GMT not -1 GMT, oops
The best solution is if @Thunder could put a clock on home page of JFF site with server (CET/UTC+1) time. >>>Free Clocks for Your Website<<<

"GMT +1" its still our UK time @OTe. "Plus one" (+1) - its just between end of March and end of October, when Daylight Saving Time is in use not a time region offset, UK is on GMT+1 at the momment, that is British Summer Time (BST). It will change on 28th of October for GMT +0 ;)

Most of our members using Central European Time (ofcourse +1 till 28th of Oct, because of Daylight Saving). So all our "JFF" dates and times should be on CET - dont use "GMT +1" (its allways London, Greenwich Mean Time plus Daylight Saving) - and that what You wanted to write was: UTC +1

UTC +1 = CET

OTe

WaW Section
Game Admin
Donator
The best solution is if @Thunder could put a clock on home page of JFF site with server (CET/UTC+1) time. >>>Free Clocks for Your Website<<<

"GMT +1" its still our UK time @OTe. "Plus one" (+1) - its just between end of March and end of October, when Daylight Saving Time is in use not a time region offset, UK is on GMT+1 at the momment, that is British Summer Time (BST). It will change on 28th of October for GMT +0 ;)

Most of our members using Central European Time (ofcourse +1 till 28th of Oct, because of Daylight Saving). So all our "JFF" dates and times should be on CET - dont use "GMT +1" (its allways London, Greenwich Mean Time plus Daylight Saving) - and that what You wanted to write was: UTC +1

UTC +1 = CET
Yeah, we use this website exactly. :p:D

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Warteam Member
Why COD4 when COD5 is better? Then again I don't even own COD4

PS. Thanks for visiting my steam profile ;)
Sorry for the confusion but i was talking to cod4 player joe. The 2700h is just a random number i made up. Unlucky coincedences. Please dont feel offended.

//PS. If you tried to prove me wrong, why is your last cod5 ban 3 years old?

Last edited: