• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Admin Meeting 2018.02.11

Also some things not clear here for me....
No logic

But this isnt place for that chat,so lets keep that on pm or something
relax @Vlado thats how things work here.... there are people that are cooperating with JFF since 2015 and have much more exp than new member http://forum.justforfun-gaming.com/threads/admin.18397/
and still dont get promoted for having a low ban rate..... if Im not mad you shouldnt be either , just begin to dont give a **** as I do and your life will be better ;)
see ya on battlefield

EDIT// you know some people have helped catching even worst cheaters as Rock and many else but heeey why should we give a **** about it :D:D:D

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Seriously...
First round of tampons goes on me...

Of course they don't promote you to Ban righted of your ban rate is low.. Cmon...

Also stop complaining about promotions. If you want to get promoted get ur ass up and do something...
Also please complain in member section, not here..

Seriously...
First round of tampons goes on me...

Of course they don't promote you to Ban righted of your ban rate is low.. Cmon...

Also stop complaining about promotions. If you want to get promoted get ur ass up and do something...
Also please complain in member section, not here..
its not about rate mate ;) its about experience and time some members put in ;)

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
I guess you got costume to the new promotion sistem.
Hope some of you still remember how long could take before to get a simple KR. I was member and a guy who joined the same day than me was already BR, this guy is @ElementX . So?
Other guys who joined after me reached the BR level before me. Guys like @Smokva or @Trobon. So?
As I didn't, you shouldn't care. You joined with the condition of you would be a member WITHOUT rights.
This last month, while I got demoted due to my small absence I could play and get some people to ban and I couldn't do it by my self, and I didn't get mad. I asked a ban like I used to do in the past.

Keep this in your mind. This is not about how much power you get, cause you joined to help. You can help in a lot of ways without get any kind of power.

And for those who I could think, you say this cause you have that powers. I already told more than once to @SeaSerpent13 that you can take all my rights and I won't care. I will comeback as much as I can to help JFF on servers and on forums.

Sammy

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
Congrats Remster, wear the tag with pride and responsibly :) The family welcomes you. Gratz on the promotions lads, you know what's expected of you ;) Those who have battalion or planning to try it out while it's in its testing phase, please keep a note of things that you would like us to keep an eye out, like most liked maps, bugs, the upcoming cheats (sadly) and other useful tidbits.

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Bakos33:- Joined, Mar 24, 2015.
[jc]VanDamme:- Joined,Nov 24, 2014.
Bakos gets demoted twice from ban righted for being inactive, yet in the same space of time (actually more by 5 months), I do not get Banrighted status?
I can sniff out a hacker better than most people here! And have participated in WaW, CoD4 and trying to get CoD 2 revived! Also visit and contribute to this forum regularly!

What do I have to do in order to be considered to be trusted with the simple aspect of banning hackers? THE reason why I joined, so I and other can play hacker free?

BTW congrats to all!

Tell me about it. I resign to get BR almost 6 months ago :p now I just wanna keep my KR... without effort...