• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Admin Meeting 2018.02.11

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator
Admins Online: ElementX, Gisbourne, Ote, Seaserpent, Trobon, Ardens, Digitron, Gianni, Yabwon, Thunder, Sammy, Firework

Recruits:

*REM

Inactive:
*Horrow
*Bauer
*Boukha

Promotions:
*el-cuxillito BR
*St.Anger BR
*BR3 BR
*Arrow BR
*True North BR
*Aboody BR
*Vandamme BR
*Shaikan KR
*Ho-Oh KR
*Trapzz KR

Demotions:
*Bakos Member
*Blufish Member
*Boukha Member

New server:
*Gungame server is going to be added in the next days

New rules:
*Always keep the game fair and fun for every player. The use of any cheat, hack, software or tweak intended to give more advantage on other players is strongly forbidden and will directly lead to a permanent ban, no forgiving.
*This applies for everything you do. You are not allowed to use any cheat on our server. Also not for proving anything
*As cheat we define a third party software that provides additional in-game tweaks such as:
- Fullbright

Next admin meeting 11/03/2018

Last edited by a moderator:

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Congratulations @REM
Well deserved. Glad to see you in.

@el-cuxillito
Finally, couldn't stand seeing you in the same color as me ;)

Congratulations Burak, you deserve it man :)
Nice Aboody, Arrow and Ho-Oh well done :)

Also congratulations to all the other promoted ones :*
Keep up the good work guys :)

@Gisbourne
Glad to hear that. I look forward to it ;)

Also you forgot to add BR to vandamme in the list ;)

Looking forward to the gungame server :)
Nice admin meeting :)

[jc]VanDamme

Banrighted
Banrighted
Bakos33:- Joined, Mar 24, 2015.
[jc]VanDamme:- Joined,Nov 24, 2014.
Bakos gets demoted twice from ban righted for being inactive, yet in the same space of time (actually more by 5 months), I do not get Banrighted status?
I can sniff out a hacker better than most people here! And have participated in WaW, CoD4 and trying to get CoD 2 revived! Also visit and contribute to this forum regularly!

What do I have to do in order to be considered to be trusted with the simple aspect of banning hackers? THE reason why I joined, so I and other can play hacker free?

BTW congrats to all!

PhOenix

BOOBs Lover
Banrighted
congratulations @REM welcome in;)
and congratulations to promoted guys:)

This applies for everything you do. You are not allowed to use any cheat on our server. Also not for proving anything
*As cheat we define a third party software that provides additional in-game tweaks such as:
- Fullbright
good to see this kind of rules. good meeting

PhOenix

BOOBs Lover
Banrighted
Bakos gets demoted twice from ban righted for being inactive, yet in the same space of time (actually more by 5 months), I do not get Banrighted status?
I can sniff out a hacker better than most people here! And have participated in WaW, CoD4 and trying to get CoD 2 revived! Also visit and contribute to this forum regularly!

What do I have to do in order to be considered to be trusted with the simple aspect of banning hackers? THE reason why I joined, so I and other can play hacker free?

BTW congrats to all!
ur Br now:confused:

Vlado

Give respect,get respect
Banrighted
Donator

BTW congrats to all!
Also some things not clear here for me....
No logic

But this isnt place for that chat,so lets keep that on pm or something