• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Admin Meeting 2017.02.05

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator
Admins Online: Gisbourne, Trobon, Warnaar, Thunder, Ardens, Element, Firework, Gamma, Gianni, Sammy, Yabwon

* No recruits
* Inactives: Micks_VonD
* Inactives Kick: Shujinko
* Promotions: None
* COD 5 server 3: Change to Zombie server
* COD4 Noobmod Public: Change to Deathrun Server
* COD4 Server 5: My development server
* Removed spawn protection with exception of server #3 (not rly the best way to protect spawn)

Hyde

2013's stuff
@shujinko :(

i talk with him from time to time, he is alright.
sad thing to see this but what can we do?
erez, tasa li shnitezl !!! ( double meaning aim ata mavin lama ani mitkaven ;) )

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Warteam Member
Donator
  • Spawn Protection is working (for how many sec??) - and its very anoying :) but its ok - I like it

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Warteam Member
Donator
Ohhh we got here spawnkiller :p

Yes ofcourse, I say that before, but I am not a Bob, I can find my onwn way to enemies spawn.
But on the capture the flag or tdm it's really annoying.
You capturing the enemy's flag after clean the area and you see someone spawning just in the front of you (citystreets) and you can't do anything. But I will get use to that. The only one thing: is the spawn protection going off after shoot one bullet by spawner?

Nikolic

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Yes ofcourse, I say that before, but I am not a Bob, I can find my onwn way to enemies spawn.
But on the capture the flag or tdm it's really annoying.
You capturing the enemy's flag after clean the area and you see someone spawning just in the front of you (citystreets) and you can't do anything. But I will get use to that. The only one thing: is the spawn protection going off after shoot one bullet by spawner?
you are not a bob but you are sneaky as hell :p