• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MAINTENANCE Addon System offline (25.11.2016)

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator
The whole addon system of jff will be down for a couple of hours starting from 11 am (Server Time).

Theres a massive update in the system how communication is done between the addon servers and the master server. Also this should fix some long time bugs and allow new things ingame/cp/client.

You can follow the progress on the livestream @ MovieNight.

The gameservers & site keep on working, just everything related to the master server will be down.

Blade

Hopeless case
Banrighted
Donator
Did anyone got any reports yesterday and today except Thunders test reports?
Edit: Just saw CmD post in other thread that report does not work, I think that report should have highest priority to get fixed

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator
Having a hangover is not rly ideal atm but, !ban name reason is fixed on server #5 need to deploy it to the other servers.
For the !report command i need some non-members to help me. I'll be back in +- 2 hours to hopefully quick fix this to.

OTe

WaW Section
Game Admin
Donator
I tested the ban, it works the same way as they used to! (that is uc also) cheers for!!! :)
And I tested !report command addon using and addon without, unfortunately does not work.