• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

addon issue. help

Lady G

Registered
hi guys,

ive had an addon issue before but now its different. ive tried running comparability settings but it wont open no matter what i do. this is the report i keep getting from the trouble shooter. running win 10 jff addon issue.png

Run the program in compatibility mode.
or
Put the computer in recovery mode and restore it to a previous point. Disable all windows updates and windows update service.
Lately win10 is pushing absolute garbage updates that are fucking up the systems all over the world, it glitched my gpu recently and I spent 3 hours yesterday trying to find a way to get my gpu working again, now it works on 2 year old nvidia drivers lol

REM

REMember
Banrighted
Donator
Could also try going to %appdata%/roaming and find the folder ".jffaddon" delete it and restart the addon.

Lady G

Registered
Run the program in compatibility mode.
or
Put the computer in recovery mode and restore it to a previous point. Disable all windows updates and windows update service.
Lately win10 is pushing absolute garbage updates that are fucking up the systems all over the world, it glitched my gpu recently and I spent 3 hours yesterday trying to find a way to get my gpu working again, now it works on 2 year old nvidia drivers lol
thts where the screenshot comes from. after i run comparability it tells me this. ive had a fresh install of windows in the last month because my hard drive is shot. im still trying to clone the drive to the new one i got so i dont know if that could be the issue as well.

I believe its a windows problem, and Im not sure how to fix it. After every new windows update I had a new problem appear, battery management system made audio glitches and completely shut down the videocard, lol.

gl hf

OTe

WaW Section
Game Admin
Donator
I know it's a banal question, but you sure that downloaded the addon.exe unto windows and not mac or linux?