• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Adding new thread

Hey JFF members . I have a suggestion will benefit the community . This suggestion is to add new theards called (Kick request ) to post in it glitching or english language Irregularities or 999 ...... we can't post these small things in ban request so we post it in this new thread . And chating with admin in every case like this and wait him to reply is not logical because in this long time the player will leave game . I hope my suggestion is good for the community . Thx

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Warteam Member
You can use !report ingame, discord, and addon(takes some time to find out which members care enough to spend 20 sec of their life and which members are just gathering dust). You might even find someone on teamspeak.

I have never really felt like needing another option. After all its about the members enforcing the kick. You dont need more ways to reach out for them. You just need a member online who cares.

You can use !report ingame, discord, and addon(takes some time to find out which members care enough to spend 20 sec of their life and which members are just gathering dust). You might even find someone on teamspeak.

I have never really felt like needing another option. After all its about the members enforcing the kick. You dont need more ways to reach out for them. You just need a member online who cares.
Yes but why to enter this Large vortex and complex operation we can simply post a thread in kick request and this online member or admin will see it without chating with him and loosing time . Its very simple and easy . The final choice is for u of course but i am offering a suggestion i have seen its good for the community . Thx

kVN#

#4iS
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
For a kick the ingame report function is more then enough. You talk about loosing time while using the ingame function but create a thread, following a decent form will take more time and create unnecessary spam. By the time some member reads it, the person will most probably have left already.

Do not forget that this here is our hobby not our job and we have an actual real life. We can not be around 24/7. And if we are not around people just have to suck it up and live with it.

Thanks for the effort though

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
Okay I got u but you can be More respectful and decent in your transitions and in your words with me please I tried only to applying rules and suggest something maybe good for the community .
He didn't missrespect or say a bad word to you.
He just told you the reason why your idea couldn't be possible, and also the way to get somebody kicked quickly.

Please just read and don't understand what ever you want.