1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About War Team (Update 1)

Discussion in 'Warteam' started by Bauer, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Bauer

Bauer Party Organizer Member Warteam Member

Wanna keep you guys updated about the whole war team thing and also hear any questions or suggestions you may have after reading this post.

As you all know after the last admin meeting and getting green light to start this, I got a challenge: Pick the players and create the team. Something most of you are waiting for me to do and i have been resisting and avoiding to do and i will tell you why.

In the beggining i was afraid we coulndt get enough players for a team due to the fact many are cracked but things have been moving rly fast after explaining the situation and many of you enjoying the competetive mod of the game by playing and having fun together, many of you started to buy original keys and some even bought the original version of the game.

And this just proved once more that everything is possible in jff when everyone gets together and work to accomplish something, even if it does look impossible.

Now with all this we got

-> More people able and interested to play in the team.

As many of you know a single team/line-up consists of only 5 players and is safe to say at this point theres more than that who want to play and be in the team.

And here's the solution

After talking with @Thunder we've decided due to the high interest of people in playing Noobmod and competetive it would be better to have 2 Noobmod teams in JFF.

With this we pretend to give and offer the same for everyone in JFF and no1 would be left behind, so everyone would have the same opportonity to play as everyone else.

Now, i know some other's comunitys who have and run a similiar thing. For example 1 comunity that i know well they have a EU team and a USA team = 2 teams.

About the team members/line up

I'll sonn update in a new post the line-up of these teams, theres still some people who gonna buy keys/game, after that will be easy to assemble the teams, but to give you an example is gonna look like this:

Team A: 5 players plus 2 backups (the backup players will be in the Team B main team)

With this we pretend to have fixed players in the teams so it will be more easy to make tactivs/training and to play=WIN. Also we can use this to play internal wars between us with fixed players, instead of playing random everyday with new ones.

This is gonna be a experience in JFF, dont take it too serious as some thing may change in the future and everyone is welcome to give sugestions.

Also if someone doenst make in the A team today dont worry, that may change in the future, we all play this game for fun and when play it together we tend to play better not only indidual but was a team. And thats what matter when playing competetive= team work.

Your wlcome with questions/sugestions.

Thanks for reading and understanding

2. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

I am pretty sure that we will pick up alot of fun here.Guys are active and ready for attack on your command :p

My micro is come,soon will be cd key also

What to suggest ; just play more and more with your team like we do on night wars.Also we must talk on TS,and result must come

Cheers

Bauer and Rex0wna? like this.
  3. Gr1m Reaper

Gr1m Reaper Acta non verba

original :(

4. DrunkDoctor

DrunkDoctor Registered

is this for promode server? or new servers who can join onily with original cd-kays?

5. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

This isnt for Noobmod servers,you all free to play on promods

This is big info about Tournaments in cod 4 in Noobmod,but only for jff admins

Also suggest green guys to move this in members section

6. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

Its about making pmod teams in JFF so we can play competitive through cybergamer and represent JFF in competitive world. And its not only for JFF admins, WE WILL HAVE nonmembers in those teams - thats why its separated group near JFF with its own tag, but connected to JFF.

ElementX, Uriel, Bauer and 2 others like this.
  7. DrunkDoctor

DrunkDoctor Registered

so gisborne we can join jff pro mod servers anytime we want and platy against each other 2 finde best jff fans , and create a team?

8. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

We have been playing with each other past year, we got strong playerbase now, but still you can join us on ts to play a war anytime you want mate ;) And now as @Bauer said:
    Its up to him to create "Team A" (this one is already done - just search for ppl with pink Warteam Member tag) and "Team B" out of the players with original key who wish to be there. Still, the teams might change in time :) Ask Bauer for more details if you want, he is mainly managing all of this ;)

ElementX, Bauer, lifeboy and 2 others like this.
  9. DrunkDoctor

DrunkDoctor Registered

10. Zoid

Zoid Registered

Good luck, sounds like a great step forward! I'm eager to see your guys progress from that point on.

Gisbourne, Uriel, Bauer and 3 others like this.
  11. Bauer

Bauer Party Organizer Member Warteam Member

just did some cleaning, removed few people stopped playing wars and cod in general.

Those who get removed can come back again if they wish so

Uriel likes this.
  12. Uriel

Uriel \\\ Night Watch /// Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

And how do you checking that who is inn who's not? (or where?)

13. Hybrid

Hybrid Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

badge on forum

14. Uriel

Naaaaa there must be the other way ;)

15. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

16. Uriel

KonZone and OTe like this.
  17. BluFish