• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

About My Song

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
hello guys as you know me i make music, i dont mean to spam or anything, but instead of PM everyone in the forum, i will just put it here....

My song is not done yet, we will still work on it , i have only made the chorus, and this is just 26 sec of the song, i dont want you to hear all of it (YET) and i wanna know what u think about my Chorus, if i should make it better, or if it sounds bad, if it is much autotune, and ETC ETC, a guy named Kinnie came form Atlanta to help us to make my music, he is a songwrither and he did say that my chorus was DOPE, but i always wanna know what other thinks about it too, so i ask kindly, please all who have the time to respond, do so, here or on PM, this is my first first very first song i will do, and i hope it goes VIRAL :)

thank you for your time

REM

REMember
Game Admin
Donator
I don't like the repeating "party" too much, especially for just 26 seconds. Don't get me wrong I have not heard the entire song, I love the beat, bit slow for me but I still like it so far.

Edit: I should add I only really listen to EDM, and I prefer it without singing in it (which you already know xD)

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
I don't like the repeating "party" too much, especially for just 26 seconds. Don't get me wrong I have not heard the entire song, I love the beat, bit slow for me but I still like it so far.

Edit: I should add I only really listen to EDM, and I prefer it without singing in it (which you already know xD)
so you like everything, my voice, my vocals, and etc etc, but you dont like to ''party''? nah just kidding, i know, well its the chorus, and i told my producer that i say too much party, and he said , its dope, i want to change it, i know its too much party party i dont know what to put after party :p , thats why i ask around, but hey, thank you for the feedback tho :)

REM

REMember
Game Admin
Donator
Please, explain me, what is the coincidence with your post and the section (suggestion forum), where you have posted it...?
...and, I see, you still don't get it, why you don't get in JFF after several tries...
What's wrong with him posting here?

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
Please, explain me, what is the coincidence with your post and the section (suggestion forum), where you have posted it...?
...and, I see, you still don't get it, why you don't get in JFF after several tries...
Yea? What is the problem me posting it here? Can't I post something I want? So that how it is now?

Yabwon

Retarded Admin
Retired Admin
Donator
It's not wrong, because @WaRRirOzz post something...
It's wrong because @WaRRirOzz post something in random section, without elementary thinking where it should be posted...
It should be as @-Ho-Oh- mentioned.
If you can't to understand such an easy thing, I'm not surprised you didn't get in (and highly probably will not in future...)

Anyway, thread moved to the correct one, so enjoy your discussion...

REM

REMember
Game Admin
Donator
It's wrong because @WaRRirOzz post something in random section, without elementary thinking where it should be posted...
If you can't to understand such an easy thing, I'm not surprised you didn't get in (and highly probably will not in future...)

Ahh, was 1:20 am when I posted that, was practically asleep and didn't even realize where he posted it..

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!

Ohhhh I was thinking suggestion section because maybe u guys had a suggestion that's why, well my bad sorry. Anyway thanks for moving it, ok ok back to the song, what else, more feedback? Anyone

The_sky_was_pink

Hippie Hippo
Donator
I agree with Rem's comment about repeating. Want to add about mastering - vocal part sounds at different volume level, the composition doesn't look holistically, you lost harmony and made Frankenstein. Music sounds good.