1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A long overdue decision

Discussion in '(Non-)Members announcements' started by IedU, Jan 18, 2017.

1. IedU

IedU Winter has come.

Hi people!
    First of all, I wanted to apologize for my usual long disappearance, I always really sucked at being a regularly active member.
    I'm currently traveling back and forth every day, continuing my studies and working on new friggin' projects (I need to say it loud to the world: I hate MatLab, you're almost worse than JavaScript, sorry Gamma xD), so my timetable is a mess as usual.
    In short, I was, or better, I am often too tired to play and be a useful member and all this time away from the forums just makes me feel even more detached from the community, too many new faces, lots of new discussions lost and so on.
    I tried to delay this decision as much as possible, since I always loved to be a part of this awesome community, but it's time for me to leave for good. A bird informed me about my demotion, so I just wanted to properly say goodbye and leave with dignity before it was too late ^^
    First of all, a huge thanks to you Thunder for keeping the gears running well all this time and for all the opportunities you gave me to help you improve (or better, demolish xD) all the cool stuff! ^^
    Thanks a lot to everyone I ever played or talked with, it has been an honour having fun with all of you, oldies and newbies! :p
    I'll still try to join the servers once in a while and come to say hello! Until then, have a good time!
    Lots of pony love, IedU

P.S. Love to see old rocks back, Keep it up Magneto and Diza <3

2. Warnaar80[NL]

Warnaar80[NL] Getting old, to old Senior Admin

Although i knew this was coming, and it's a logical decision, it's a bit of a sad start off my day. Had lots off fun with you IedU, you were a role-model as a member. Take care!

Trobon and Sammy like this.
  3. Thanos

Thanos Kickrighted Kickrighted Donator

Goodbye old m8, good luck with your life i hope to see you again soon.
    Sad to see you leaving but that's life.

4. Magneto

Magneto official sports journalist of JFF!

Good luck in your real life iedu! Sad to see that you leave when I return. It was an honor to meet you and who fought from 2011 to the early years of the community. almost all the legends have gone. hope one day to return and you and other old members.
    A Friend from Greece,
    =[JFF]=Magneto

5. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

Noooooooo!! Don't say that :( Matlab is great! :p Just kidding — I meant the part that you're leaving of course :)

Take care ieeeeeeeeduuuuuu! :)

P.S. I asked Matlab why you hate it :D

[​IMG]

lifeboy, Gisbourne, Nikolic and 5 others like this.
  6. Sammy

Sammy Game Admin Game Admin Warteam Member

Oh man,@IedU my man :/ I keep having the question in my mind "Why you do dis to us Ideu?" only to remind myself of your explanation. Take care mate, I really hope the best for you, in career, health and life. Please drop in sometime even if they are posts on random topics that catch your eye if possible :p :) Hope to see you back in the future, you were and are a great community member JFF has the pleasure to call as one of our own. Cheers mate :) .

lifeboy and Vlado like this.
  7. True.north

True.north Member Member

I wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavours! Take care brother, and come visit us from time to time :(

8. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Sad too see when admins left clan,but real life on first place.Thanks for everything what you done for JFF

Come sometimes just to drop Hi ^^

Cya

9. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

Even though I kinda knew about your plans, I'm pretty sad right now. You were one of the greatest Members (Admins :p) here. We'll miss you! (Now official :D)
    Thanks for what you did for me one year ago! <3 take care and good luck!

Btw, you can stay in the Whatsapp group ofc :p

10. Thunder

Thunder Community Leader Community Leader Donator

I love you

-Ho-Oh-, Hyde, Thanos and 2 others like this.
  11. Ardens

Ardens G-Rated Justice Senior Admin

Good luck with your studies oldie! We loved having you here, lots of fun :] Stop by from time to time!

- Ardy

12. Anubis

Anubis The Great Kickrighted

Good luck m8, take care

13. Hanphagard

Hanphagard Uncle han ;) Member

Good luck In real life ! sad to see you go !

14. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

You made this winter even colder. The Hulks will miss you!

-Ho-Oh-, Uriel, Sammy and 5 others like this.
  15. Hyde

Hyde 2013's stuff Member

sad 2013 :(

16. WISH

WISH Banrighted Banrighted

I think we can relate to following Winnie the Pooh quote:

[​IMG]

All the best for the future.

17. MILFhunter

MILFhunter Banrighted Banrighted Donator

Good luck In real life and see you in game when you come to visit us again :(

18. Horrow

Horrow Member Member

Good luck man with your life hope you will have a successful career and a lot of opportunities :* and most importantly find a wonderful woman who reliefs you of your stress and give you alot of happiness and amazing friendship <3

lifeboy, Trobon and ElementX like this.
  19. SeaSerpent13

SeaSerpent13 Senior Admin Senior Admin

Good luck m8 :(

20. DasBaoz

DasBaoz Registered

Have a good one mate