• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A long overdue decision

IedU

Winter has come.
Hi people!
First of all, I wanted to apologize for my usual long disappearance, I always really sucked at being a regularly active member.
I'm currently traveling back and forth every day, continuing my studies and working on new friggin' projects (I need to say it loud to the world: I hate MatLab, you're almost worse than JavaScript, sorry Gamma xD), so my timetable is a mess as usual.
In short, I was, or better, I am often too tired to play and be a useful member and all this time away from the forums just makes me feel even more detached from the community, too many new faces, lots of new discussions lost and so on.
I tried to delay this decision as much as possible, since I always loved to be a part of this awesome community, but it's time for me to leave for good. A bird informed me about my demotion, so I just wanted to properly say goodbye and leave with dignity before it was too late ^^
First of all, a huge thanks to you Thunder for keeping the gears running well all this time and for all the opportunities you gave me to help you improve (or better, demolish xD) all the cool stuff! ^^
Thanks a lot to everyone I ever played or talked with, it has been an honour having fun with all of you, oldies and newbies! :p
I'll still try to join the servers once in a while and come to say hello! Until then, have a good time!
Lots of pony love, IedU

P.S. Love to see old rocks back, Keep it up Magneto and Diza <3

Thanos

Donator
Goodbye old m8, good luck with your life i hope to see you again soon.
Sad to see you leaving but that's life.

Magneto

official sports journalist of JFF!
Hi people!
First of all, I wanted to apologize for my usual long disappearance, I always really sucked at being a regularly active member.
I'm currently traveling back and forth every day, continuing my studies and working on new friggin' projects (I need to say it loud to the world: I hate MatLab, you're almost worse than JavaScript, sorry Gamma xD), so my timetable is a mess as usual.
In short, I was, or better, I am often too tired to play and be a useful member and all this time away from the forums just makes me feel even more detached from the community, too many new faces, lots of new discussions lost and so on.
I tried to delay this decision as much as possible, since I always loved to be a part of this awesome community, but it's time for me to leave for good. A bird informed me about my demotion, so I just wanted to properly say goodbye and leave with dignity before it was too late ^^
First of all, a huge thanks to you Thunder for keeping the gears running well all this time and for all the opportunities you gave me to help you improve (or better, demolish xD) all the cool stuff! ^^
Thanks a lot to everyone I ever played or talked with, it has been an honour having fun with all of you, oldies and newbies! :p
I'll still try to join the servers once in a while and come to say hello! Until then, have a good time!
Lots of pony love, IedU

P.S. Love to see old rocks back, Keep it up Magneto and Diza <3
Good luck in your real life iedu! Sad to see that you leave when I return. It was an honor to meet you and who fought from 2011 to the early years of the community. almost all the legends have gone. hope one day to return and you and other old members.
A Friend from Greece,
=[JFF]=Magneto

Sammy

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
Oh man,@IedU my man :/ I keep having the question in my mind "Why you do dis to us Ideu?" only to remind myself of your explanation. Take care mate, I really hope the best for you, in career, health and life. Please drop in sometime even if they are posts on random topics that catch your eye if possible :p :) Hope to see you back in the future, you were and are a great community member JFF has the pleasure to call as one of our own. Cheers mate :) .

Vlado

Give respect,get respect
Kickrighted
Donator
Sad too see when admins left clan,but real life on first place.Thanks for everything what you done for JFF

Come sometimes just to drop Hi ^^

Cya

Trobon

Game Admin
Game Admin
Even though I kinda knew about your plans, I'm pretty sad right now. You were one of the greatest Members (Admins :p) here. We'll miss you! (Now official :D)
Thanks for what you did for me one year ago! <3 take care and good luck!

Btw, you can stay in the Whatsapp group ofc :p

Horrow

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Good luck man with your life hope you will have a successful career and a lot of opportunities :* and most importantly find a wonderful woman who reliefs you of your stress and give you alot of happiness and amazing friendship <3