1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a little question

Discussion in 'Call of Duty World at War : Discussion' started by Shaikan, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Shaikan

Shaikan FAPRighted

So all who played CoD WaW last months probabl now whats going on on HC server there are two guys
    who piss everyone off and make JFF-Just for Fun=JFT Just for Tryhards.
    SaXCazual and his little padavan PLSm8IMonly9.
    i send you the demos of them and you admins sayed they are clean so i back off from calling them cheaters ok.
    But why the hell they come and ruin game too all other normal people??!!
    Which did not born on fuckin progamer chair with all of World FPS games installed and ready to go on CP right infront off them (i doubt they good players tho).
    everything would be ok if they where not such cunts.
    Today Sax said JFF serever sucks then why they play on it another thing i dont understand.
    And here we come to my conclusion cant they go away and play on their clan servers if JFF servers suck for them and not ruin everyone normal people day.
    they say server sucks but they still play it why cause i think they want to have easy training on normal people and thats pissing me and whole server too off :(.
    if they say server sucks i would make them go fuckin away.
    hope some1 will do soemthing in that matter.
    Have a nice day everyone ^^.

KonZone, CmD, Trappz and 1 other person like this.
  2. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

we have to have a good reason to ban them, but they are stacking some temp bans with insults, so , just try to make some screens of them insulting. We have to have good proof of cheat, and these guys look clean (careful). But, cocky guys tend to tighten the noose them selves! Might take some time before they slip

KonZone, CmD, Trappz and 4 others like this.
  3. Shaikan

Shaikan FAPRighted

i may annoy them like hell that thing im really good in so just 1 word and i can make those tards rage ^^
    class with 3 special nades as tabun gas will do a trick :D

CmD, Sammy and ElementX like this.
  4. OTe

OTe WaW Section Banrighted Donator

@Shaikan I seriously understand the situation. Believe me the server #1 i've encountered many similar ones. However, i would like you to be aware that the "team tabun" is server rules breach!;)

Shaikan, Trappz and ElementX like this.
  5. Trappz

Trappz Magic man Trappz

Yeah, they start on people by saying sarcastic comments one was;"Hey look you won a game for once" just for someone saying "gg izi"

6. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

Anyone who tries to be the best in game like these guys and then dumps on others who are less skilled or drives a fast sports car or 99,9% of body builders have the same small thing in common > their junk size! Its proportional > the bigger the muscle, smaller is the thong they use, the more expensive and faster the car is, you know he can only unlock the garage, but there is nothing to park it in. I know this from personal exp, i could have gotten Glock 19 which is compact 9mm but i went and got Glock 17 cause its bigger, am i compensating or do i just like the grip better on G17 > only my girlfriend knows for sure ;), if i ever find one

So, when ever you see a comment like that, just ask them > is it really that small?

KonZone, Shaikan, redzYe and 3 others like this.
  7. Trappz

Trappz Magic man Trappz

Lol will do xD

OTe likes this.
  8. Shaikan

Shaikan FAPRighted

well at least it isnt throwing sticky nades at start of SnD and swaping teams in 1 second xd
    #****

9. SAxBaDMaaN

SAxBaDMaaN Registered

Nothing you said is true, we cant help pissing people off because we are decent at the game.
    Calling us tryhards why because we win alot?
    You doubt we are good players yet you and your friend trappz report me for cheating.
    We never bad mouthed the server its one of the few we can play together now as jff actually unbans you when its obvious you wasn't cheating unlike others.
    As for the sarcastic comments ie "Hey look you won a game for once gj" that was aimed at boen a guy who i have to deal with everyday giving me **** calling me a cheater and more.
    Me writing sarcastic comments 1 for every 50 to people who give me **** everday is generous with the amount of abuse i get, take a look at your friend FAP Anti christ every time he joins i get "kill yourself" or "i hope you die of cancer" or joining my team an tabun gassing me all game and you make out like i'm the toxic one gg.

10. Shaikan

Shaikan FAPRighted

Then report anti for that cause thats forbiden. Im not his mom and i dont say him do so im not responsible for him too. I made this FAP clan tag just for fun for people that like to play this server and are having fun of it its not forum community xd.
    Plus if you are really that good at cods you 2 should balance it out for example one joins one team and other second it would make game more balanced you could check ur skills with some1 thats at your gaming lvl too. I think its better to play againts some1 who would give you a challange not to play againts people that are way behind you both its hard for us (normal players) to beat pro players from clan warteams who spend like 1000 of hours playing and teaching all spots on maps and nade throws. Understand people thinking that u guys cheat. Set yourselves on their seats if you would play with people that are way higher with their skill than you in other games and you would die at spawn before even making 1 move thats really pissing off and you just wanna break ur mouse or something else for example i once broke my headset playing cod waw lol. About doubting you are good players i just got again angry cause all the poeple that where on server just left after you guys stormed it a **** ton of people just got salty etc. i know i cant blame u two for it but i sayed this words just in anger ok?
    With abuse you get from others i cant do much :( i cant just change other people likings and what not.
    Hope u undestand thats not me who just makes people hate u both lol have nice day ^^.

ElementX likes this.
  11. SAxBaDMaaN

SAxBaDMaaN Registered

People calling me names and stuff doesn't bother me man i'm not gonna report that, people accusing me of cheating everyday annoys me greatly but i still don't give abuse back i just ignore it.
    The reason me and Cazuaal dont play on different teams because we know how each other plays and we end up stressing each other out. Also i understand people rage because they get killed early on or lose badly but that doesn't make it right to abuse me.
    I know you cant change other peoples opinions but when you call me a cheater or something people see it then they think its true then they start calling me it then it goes on and on.

12. Shaikan

Shaikan FAPRighted

as i said just words sayed in anger rly i act very emotionaly xd.
    but now when admins of JFF say your trully clean then i will at least try to make people dont accure you guys for cheating (they somehow survived with bako such long time so i dont see if they wouldnt survive hard time with you).
    You are mates i know and you dont want play againts each other but i dont say you gotta be on opposite sides all the time and games i just sugesst that sometimes you can try it off that way youl make people dont get so angry at you both at least.one time i seen you guys trying it it wasnt that bad tho. you did not rekt only each other xD.
    Just chillout and have Fun cause we are on JFF ;p.

13. Trappz

Trappz Magic man Trappz

If it's the case where people are bullying you/calling you names, you need to report it to a admin, no one knew he was giving you stuff. As for people accusing you of cheating I and lots of other people tell them you are not. Maybe I was wrong you seem decent at the game, It doesn't mean people who are reporting you are not going to get in-trouble for what they are doing. I am sure JFF takes serious actions against people calling you names and don't take too nicely to it, I am sure they're happy to help you if people are saying bad things to you/Upsetting you.

If you are feeling this way and are upset about people calling you names, just make it clear to admins inform them who is doing it with proof, and justice will be done.

Shaikan likes this.
  14. SAxBaDMaaN

SAxBaDMaaN Registered

Like i said i'm not bothered about it at all just explaining why i said sarcastic stuff occasionally because you guys were making it seem like i'm a **** to people for no reason, i'm just setting the record straight

15. Trappz

Trappz Magic man Trappz

No one says anything to people about you dude, if they do they are told not to be me and most likely other people. We are trying to keep it a fun place, and if anyone insults anybody they are dealt with. - You can take it from me no one is saying anything bad about you, maybe some people say "They have aimbot" But that is whatever, it's not insulting you. If they do they are told not to, if they do carry on consequences will be taken against them for - "Player Disrespect"

16. redzYe

redzYe I'm like Bond! Kickrighted Donator

Where is my popcorn?

SAxBaDMaaN and Shaikan like this.
  17. Shaikan

Shaikan FAPRighted

All people can sometimes say something incorrect be sarcastic to others or just get angry on somebody you shouldnt explain it at all and if people are annoying af then there is something you can do with it you can show them some of tricks you learened or just be friendly to them.
    Yes i know u said your not bothered with it. But really sometimes people just trigger you dont they ?
    and then u say sarcastic stuff i totally respect it buddy but keep in mind some1 can be trigeered by it aswell dont be stupid and just ignore it as you said or report some1 of abuse if you cant handle it done no need to verbal abuse each other ;p

18. Shaikan

Shaikan FAPRighted

!pizza RedzYe ;p

19. SAxBaDMaaN

SAxBaDMaaN Registered

Just the other day you were telling some guys to calm it down due to what they were saying to me what have you been smoking bud
    Ill tell you what if/when i'm unbanned ill start posting every time i get some abuse poor admins are gonna have their work cut out ill get Caz to do the same

20. Trappz

Trappz Magic man Trappz

You're miss-understanding what I meant, I meant without you being their. Not with you in the server