• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

9th JFF Birthday 01.03.2018

Trobon

Game Admin
Game Admin
This view back into the early years or even month of JFF is marvelous. This shows very well why we are such a great community.
We should use this as a reminder of what being a community means. We are a group of people from all over the world who share a same idea in general: to have fun playing games together, doing things together and achieving things. Just like we did in the past. There were some lows and some ups but after all, we managed to get through all of it anyhow. That wouldn’t be possible with all the people working so hard to keep JFF alive! Thanks for that!

Also thanks for putting so much effort into making this document! (You guys know who I mean)

Happy birthday JFF!

Sammy

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
This brings me a warm feeling of happiness seeing how far JFF has come from it's inception. :) Much thanks to you @Thunder and all those who are still here, have moved on in life or joining in lately in helping make what JFF has grown to become. Happy Birthday to the JFF community, and may we ever keep prospering :)

True.north

Banrighted
Banrighted
All hail the Kings! First of all, it was a pleasure to read about the history of our belowed family! Yes I do call you all a family! And I respect you as i respect my own family! It was a hard road for me to even get into the clan, but it was worth every second of the time spent getting in! After all these years, I still think about how some people were not prepared to let me into the clan fast and easy, and to be honest, they were right! I needed more time, I had to find my way, do the "grunt" work and earn the tag! I miss a couple of people, that we used to talk on TS, but i do know that they have JFF still in their hearts! Let there be sun, shining on this community for 1000 years, let us all remember people that made all this possible, and lets take a moment of silence for our fallen brothers! I LOVE YOU ALL!

OTe

WaW Section
Game Admin
Donator
I'm still a young in the clan's history, but during that time I met so many good people and I had so many good experiences, that this would definitely will be a decisive memory for my life. I can assure you that JFF is the best community to which I ever joined. There is really no word to express gratitude for this, so I can only say, thanks Thunder that's why fantastic opportunity! Happy birthday JFF clan, and let it be blessed is the community!

Insomnia

The Sleepless One
I may not be a member yet, but when i look into the effort the members of this community make in making JFF a success, it gives me chills, honestly! Lol to be even more honest, it's kind of intimidating, but i like it, no, i love it, the dedication the discipline and diligence and not to mention the way ya'll operate like a family?? Bravo mates, bravo!!!! :')

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JFF!!! i'm honored to be here!

REM

Who is レム‼?
Banrighted
I may not be a member yet, but when i look into the effort the members of this community make in making JFF a success, it gives me chills, honestly! Lol to be even more honest, it's kind of intimidating, but i like it, no, i love it, the dedication the discipline and diligence and not to mention the way ya'll operate like a family?? Bravo mates, bravo!!!! :')

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JFF!!! i'm honored to be here!
It truly is an amazing community :D

Horrow

Registered
You idiot I still remember that movie night :D damn I feel too old :3 thou I am in a lot of places ;)
boobs, lick, milk and addon has even my pic :D im a bad influence all i bring is sexual things :3
damn this feels good :3 !milk all

with many years to come and more sexual jokes also :3