1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by Kissmyasthma

1. el-cuxillito
    el-cuxillito
    Don't make me get you also a Forum ban.
    You don't need to write an insult. You don't need to call asshole or retard to insult somebody. When you get it, maybe you will get what you did.
    May 1, 2017
  2. Kissmyasthma
    Kissmyasthma
    So I insulted you by not insulting you? I insulted you by not liking your playing style?
    May 1, 2017
  3. el-cuxillito
    el-cuxillito
    You should get it by yourself. I already told you a lot of times.
    Read all what I wrote you on your unban request. If you calm down and read it carefully you will see.
    A little tip: missrespect somebody, or the way that other use to play, it's also a way to insult.

This was the last thing that I answer you. If you keep going I will ban you from forum too.
    May 1, 2017
  4. Kissmyasthma
    Kissmyasthma
    Cuxi, love, you banned me already for asking what did I do wrong, surely you're not gonna ban me again? lol I don't particulary care about getting banned, I just want you to admit that you banned me for kicking your nade spamming ass. It's not gonna happen apparently. Admins seem to be ok with your senseless bs, so who am i to disagree.
    May 1, 2017
  5. el-cuxillito
    el-cuxillito
    I don't kick or ban people for killing me.
    Check what you said. Maybe in your mind is fine, not in mine, not in the other ones mind. Aceept that you got what you were looking for.
    If they are fine it's cause they agree with me. Trust me, they would let you know if they wouldn't agree with me.
    May 1, 2017
  6. el-cuxillito
    el-cuxillito
    In JFF we don't care if you are a pro or a noob, a cheater or clean player, a member/admin or a non member, here we try to be fair with everyone. That's a thing that you will never get why we do it.
    May 1, 2017